KATIE DAY, MBA
I grew up in Maryland, attended the University of Tampa in sunny Tampa, Florida, then found my way to Houston in 2011. After a career in multifamily property management, single family property management, and corporate housing; it felt like a logical transition to make the move to Residential Real Estate sales.
Education has always been important to me. Between 2012-2014, while working full-time, I earned my MBA at Houston Baptist University and was fortunate to travel to India and Dubai through an international business course. I continually take designation courses through the National Association of REALTORS® to further my Real Estate knowledge and stay on the forefront of a continually changing industry. In 2018, I was selected to be a part of the Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program, a year-long intensive leadership and educational program, focusing on community issues and leadership skills and development.
As an agent on the MOVEMETOTX Team, my focus is to assist sellers in preparing their homes for sale so that they may obtain top dollar in a competitive market. We work hard to create a personalized and dynamic marketing strategy for each home that we sell. Your home is likely your most valuable asset, and you should work with an agent that treats it as such.
As Team Leader for the MOVEMETOTX Team, I work to recruit new Real Estate agents, marketing, and admin team members to better serve our clients.
- Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR)
- Texas REALTORS® (TR)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Additional Courses and Certifications:
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification
- New Home Construction (NHC) Certification
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Texas First Time Homebuyer Specialist
- Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)